April 13, 2010

One Step at a Time


Life is a journey, it’s one of the most longest trips that you would take. During this journey you may slip and fall, break down, laugh til you cry but no matter what you will always have your friends by your side, helping you through the good and bad.
I dedicate this blog to my closest friends who I have come to love. There have been so many ups and downs, fights and tantrums but we’re all here now, together... 18 years of my life, it’s been a hell of a ride. I have learnt so many things from everyone single one of you, either if it’s correcting my grammar or teaching me life meanings and for that I thank you.
This blog is sort of a way of letting my feelings out, as most you know or haven’t yet realised, I don’t talk about myself much. None of the “I’m so awesome” crap but about my problems and feelings. These blogs may help me reveal myself, but who knows.
I’m here for you guys, always ready to lend a helping hand, either to climb up to the top with you, or to come crashing down with you. But whatever it is, we’ll deal with it by taking one step at a time.

Until next time,
A Friend of Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment