April 18, 2010

Friends

Friends are people who you can depend on, no matter what the situation is, you expect them to have your back. Whether if you feel down, happy or in need of help. Friends are there no matter what, to either give you a helping hand or a printer.

Nearly 5 hours with her and it only felt like 1. In a matter of 5 hours, i was able to do something that i would NEVER do again.... accounting. Though yet enjoyable, knowing that i was helping her, funny at the same time to see her stressed out. We were determined to finish everything off, even those things didn’t go 100% according to plan, there’s always the excuse of 'oh, I didn’t realise that it was set in June'.


It made me realise something about myself, I’m such a perfectionist. In this case, all it was was toying around with word document, but everything needed to be perfect and i mean everything. It was good to know that no matter we could be doing, either if its waiting for something to download or doing our readings, we are able to sit next to each other and not have to say a single word, yet knowing that in a way, were communicating.


I love our laughs and time together, knowing that in the future, the sound of our laughter will only get louder and louder and that we'll have so many memories that we would need a memory pot thingo like Dumbledore. Its hard to imagine my life without her now, 12 years.... 12 long years, but here we are now, even closer than before.


I love you Ngan.



Until next time,
A Friend of Peter

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you are a perfectionist. The presentation of every page is freaking flawless haha

    This post almost made me cry. I just wanna say thank-you not just for helping me out with this assignment, but for everything. I know that I can always depend on you no matter what.

    I love u too!

    Btw I can't believe that its 13 years in October. We should celebrate :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the friendship you guys have :)

    ReplyDelete